Tuesday, October 4, 2011

700 arrested on Brooklyn Bridge - Occupy Wall St protest


700 people were arrested Saturday evening on the Brooklyn Bridge - they were taking part in a demonstration called Occupy Wall Street.

Inspired by the Arab Spring, the movement aims to give a voice to the 99% of the population in America, against the 1% that controls most of the wealth.

The arrests, along with an over zealous use of pepper spray by police a week earlier and the endorsement of high profile figures like Michael Moore and Susan Sarandon, have brought the demonstration to international attention.

I talked about it with RTE's Morning Ireland - you'll find the report at the link below.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/1003/morningireland.html

1 comment:

  1. HOW I GET A LEGIT LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE
    I was not sure of getting a legit loan lender online But when i could not face my Debt any more, my son was on hospital bed for surgery that involve huge money and i also needed some money to refinance and get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find VICTORIA LAWSON Loan company (marianlawson@outlook.com) with 2% interest Rate and applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact Victoria Lawson Company with marianlawson@outlook.com For easy and safe transaction.

    *Full Name:_________

    *Address:_________

    *Tell:_________

    *loan amount:_________

    *Loan duration:_________

    *Country:_________

    *Purpose of loan:_________

    *Next of kins :_________

    *Email :_________

    Contact her company Via Email: marianlawson@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete